Mafube Business Forum (MBF *) is the voice of local business, dedicated to leading our community to sustainable economic growth and promoting a pro-commerce climate for our members in order to bring prosperity to our community. Within a relatively short time period, we have built up resources in terms of finance, knowledge, expertise and goodwill, and have the ability to facilitate positive change in local government and trading conditions by offering unique, workable and sustainable solutions.
The vision of everyone at Mafube Business Forum is that we will achieve in the near future,
• clean, well-kept towns and surroundings;
• efficient and effective local government, which deserves the trust of the community;
• lower energy costs in a sustainable way;
• improved safety and security;
• a motivated, well-trained workforce;
• growth of local industries, services and trade, which provide jobs and prosperity for our entire community; and
• to make Mafube the place of choice for business people and residents alike.
Of course, the above will not happen overnight and will still pose a lot of work for everyone involved and require support from the wider community. Although we are well on track and our intended targets have already been achieved, MBF would like to state unequivocally that it is not our goal to take over services from the municipality nor to burden the community with further costs. So there should be no expectation from residents that there will soon be any improvement in the situation at Mafube Local Municipality - getting it right and making it sustainable is still an uphill battle that we are waging willingly and confidently.
Business people and interested parties are invited to join us so that they can be kept abreast of local affairs and opportunities. Contact Marlize Boshoff by sending a WhatsApp message to 082 870 1344 or an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Jannie Schabort - Chairperson
* MBF is a properly constituted, non-political, non-profit, voluntary association based on strong moral principles, guided by a proper constitution and a code of ethics.